Now that you have your Ginia’s Beauty Hair extensions, the most important thing you can do is to handle them with care. With proper care and depending on how often you wear your extensions, they can last up to 12 months or longer. Just remember to take care of your hair extensions the same way you would treat your natural hair. Use sulfate free shampoo, water-based conditioner and store them in a satin bag.
Once You’ve Received Your Hair
Check the hair extensions to make sure everything is okay and that you received the correct item. If there are any issues, please contact at us immediately at email@example.com. Please note that any hair that has been washed, cut, dyed, installed, tagged, untied and/or tampered etc., cannot be returned or exchanged.
Caring For Your Hair Extensions
- Before wearing, gently wash with sulfate-free shampoo and allow to air dry
- Do not massage the hair so it doesn’t become matted
- Apply conditioner or deep conditioning treatment for at least 15 minutes
- For color treated hair, apply deep conditioning treatment for +20 min and add heat for best results
- Allow hair to air dry
- For the kinky straight hair texture, use a blow dryer with comb attachment
- For curly or kinky hair, do not brush or comb hair when dry. This may cause hair to frizz
- Detangle hair from end to root using a wide tooth comb or a paddle brush
- Do not add oil or grease to the hair and limit use of too many products, which can cause hair to tangle or become matted
- For daily curly hair maintenance, mix water and conditioner in a spray bottle and spray hair when styling using a wide tooth comb
- For clip ins, make sure all clips are closed when washing to avoid snagging
- Remember to treat your hair extensions the same as your real hair, washing and deep conditioning at least 2x-3x a month